Dodge Dart The Dodge Dart forum is the place for all Dart 2013+ Owners Discussion

2016 Dodge Dart Rallye Edition 2.4L Review

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2016, 02:41 PM
XxREDxZON3xX
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up 2016 Dodge Dart Rallye Edition 2.4L Review

Hey there fellow owners of dodge darts!
I'm guessing many of you are looking to see if the new 2016 Dodge dart is worth the buy or even to take a look at.

Well I can tell you all this, for one thing I love driving this car around and the way it handles around corners going SUPA fast makes it just a dream on how well built the suspension was on the vehicle. When taking harder and sharper turns the car grips and holds to the ground and you take it a tail whip around since the car is FWD. When going around a turn loop on the freeway this things down force just grips around those corners. When going over the road even tho you hit these smaller pot holes or little bumps in the road, it makes it seamless. There isn't much of an improvement on the GT series model of the cars suspension it feels practically the same.

Now alot of people say that the car is very uncomfortable, well yes and no.
If your one to have back problems or back pains the car inst made for you, more or less you should be looking at the Charger or the Chrysler 300's or even a Honda Civic. This cars seats were made to hold you when you do take those tight turns. I have noticed this, I don't go sliding side to side like I once did in my standard focus se model. The seat cradles your body but also offers leverage for a comfortable but more secure ride. Yes this car can be driven on long rides, the rear passenger seats are very comfy and secure as well. When me and buddies go across places sometimes 2 to 3 hour drives at a time they feel with enough leg room to fit everyone while still keeping a sporty look on the exterior of the car. But yes seating in this car I would say would be a 8/10. Yes they could've done better by it. Center console being a little tricky at some points or sometimes with it just being in the way.

Now the gas mileage on the car depends on how you drive it. Yes the car is rated to average about 28mpg in the city and then 36mpg or 34mpg on the high way. But nevertheless I average 22.3mpg. It isn't bad at all for a car like this. I have had it since May of 2016 and I have already put almost 7k miles on the car! So yes I drive this baby around alot.

Now for the best part, the cars overall exterior look. I would say there are a few styles you can choose from whether it would be the rims, hood scoop, sun roof, spoilers, or even exhaust sounds and finishes, the rallye package kind of fits it all. You guys can check out my IG @renaissanc3_m4n to see my car in action and also what I am going to do with it!
The car does grab attention, and out here in Arizona since it is a RACE RED, it stands out more than ever. I can't recall the number of times I've been talked to by hm hm... you all know the story. But none the less people love the look of this car its nice and it is very manageable. I pull into gas station with people telling me what a nice ride I got, or ask what I have done so far to the car, for now at the time of writing this I have only added lights to my vehicle, but so many people will BREAK THEIR NECKS by looking at the car.
That is you get the right one

So to sum this car up, yes it's affordable if you want something fun to drive and maybe even just to build off of. You can pay 15k or 16k depends on where and who you buy or you can pay a little more to get the bigger engine and the different styles they off in the higher tiers. This is a very FUN FUN CAR TO DRIVE AND HAVE!

Hope you all found this helpful, I will keep you all up to date with what my vehicle is going through and what I am going to add and build on to it.
Follow me on here whether it would be on IG or Twitter or HERE.
Thanks for your time and keep on driving!

Old 08-31-2016, 03:40 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 335 Likes on 299 Posts

Thanks for sharing.

Quick Reply: 2016 Dodge Dart Rallye Edition 2.4L Review