Dodge Daytona The G platform cars that are to this day, fun sporty machines that car modding enthusiasts love to get their hands on, the Dodge Daytona and Chrysler Laser.

2.5 non turbo car co

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2004, 05:48 PM
85zlover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2.5 non turbo car co

<FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hi all this is my first post. I have a 90 es non turbo daytona. I can get a 2.5 turbo motor but not a wiring harness. can i put that motor in my car and just run a manual boost controller, do i need the computer outta the turbo car to???? TIA nate</FONT>

Old 01-05-2004, 06:57 AM
71RoadRunner
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You will need the wiring harness, computer and fuel pump. If you or someone you know can wire it all up from scratch using the factory wiring diagrams, then you'll just need the computer and the fuel pump both of which you can get aftermarket.

Old 01-13-2004, 08:15 PM
GTCandGTSturbo
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There are a few incidentals such as selinoids, the map sensor, your n/a trans will NOT take the abuse of the turbo btw, whether it is stick or auto. You'll also need different injectors, ect... You would be a lot better off getting ahold of the donor car and taking everything from underhood and swapping it.

Quick Reply: 2.5 non turbo car co