Dodge Journey Dodge Journey forum for discussion on the popular Dodge Crossover and CUV.

2010 Dodge Journey RT

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2014, 12:34 AM
langlois1
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 Dodge Journey RT

I posted before asking about my uconnect not working. Since then, I've had the car back to the dealer 4 times. Battery won't stay charged now. They originally updated my hard drive and now the HD is corrupted. In the 1 year I've owned this car ( bought with approx 40000 kms on it)...I have had it back to the garage/ dealer 36 times in total. 2 new batteries, alternator, wheel bearings, new tires, brakes, and have replaced a hand full of fuses.the electrical wires had to have the corrosion removed. I still can't get the battery to stay charged. My DVD, CD, and GPS no longer works. ( DVD and CD quit second month I had it and no...the warranty didn't cover it so..didn't fix it) couldn't plug in the back flashlight or it killed the battery.
Newest issue this morning as I'm driving it won't change gears. Could be it needs to have the computer reset yet again because I had to get a boost this morning or worse case scenario transmission is shot.
Through this past year, I've talked to the dealer, spoke with head office and I'm told..sometimes this happens. Wow! I've spent over 2 grand on this car and that doesn't include the extra things the warranty actually covered.
My solution....I just bought a Nissan!!!!
I don't even want to see a Dodge in my subdivision. I was a 25 year dodge customer ...I'm done. Good luck everyone.

Old 10-16-2014, 09:43 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 335 Likes on 299 Posts

Good luck.

Quick Reply: 2010 Dodge Journey RT