Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Climate control

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2014, 05:00 PM
Himi-Fun
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Climate control

A few of the lights behind the climate control has gone out..any one know the type I need before I remove the dash thanks..

Old 01-25-2014, 01:06 PM
draftingmonkey
Captain

Himi-Fun,
Looked in the OM and the SM and didn't find specific bulbs listed. Sometimes the wrong bulbs are listed anyway so you would be safer to pull the control panel out and check the bulbs by eye. Usually you will find a bulb number embossed somewhere on the panel near where the bulb is located. Maybe one of our resident Mopar Techs will chime in.
As a side I am slowly but surely replacing the interior bulbs in the wife's and my various vehicles with LED's as they use less power and put out no heat, which does cause discoloring in clear plastic over time. I've bought a number of different bulbs through http://www.superbrightleds.com/.

Old 01-27-2014, 12:49 PM
Himi-Fun

Thanks bro

Old 02-02-2014, 02:28 PM
Himi-Fun

I removed the climate control panel. There are blue covered bulbs but not sure if these are the one....

Old 02-04-2014, 05:56 PM
Himi-Fun

To whom it may concern. If you have a magnum R/t with auto climate control and at any time the back light stops working ,You will have to buy a complete unit from the dealer or find one used...I just left the dealer with my unit in hand and was told that they do not sell replacement bulbs....Off to a local yard to see if I can find one...

Quick Reply: Climate control