Dodge Nitro The Dodge Nitro is a sporty mid size SUV that bound to turn heads where ever it roams. The Dodge Nitro is one fun ride!

Nitro Grill/brush guard

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2007, 05:35 PM
Bunk47
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nitro Grill/brush guard

Hi, Just thought I would let you all know that are interested there is a grill/brush guard available from "Steelcraft.com". I ordered mine, should have it in a few weeks. I believe they have black or chrome. I ordered chrome as this will be my 4th vehicle with a guard, I live in "Deer " country. The black has a tendency to chip & rust. I still have the chrome ones on my 95 chevy & my 96 dodge with minimal rust, & will now have 1 on my 07 Nitro R/T. It is quite pricey (about $600) but its the only one out there that I know of. Of course the black is cheaper.

Old 04-17-2008, 11:51 PM
jdb1937
Default RE: Nitro Grill/brush guard

I also live in deercountry - i agree and know what you mean. The last FWD car i had - was a mercury tracer- and a deer hit the front end, flew over the hood, and smashed in the windshield about 7 inches (without the deer coming through the windshield, or i wouldnt be typing right now!)

After that ALL of my families vehicles are either SUVs (real SUVs, no SUV fakes for me) and with grille guards; but i havent hit any deer since then, either.

Old 12-24-2010, 07:37 PM
DodgeLives
Amateur

Don't complain about the $600 for the brush guard my friend. I hit a deer in the wifes '08 Nitro. nothing but broken plastic, this won't be bad. $3500 worth of broken plastic ! started looking into a guard the ol' lady had a fit, there ugly. Next time it's her baby ~!

Quick Reply: Nitro Grill/brush guard