Dodge Nitro The Dodge Nitro is a sporty mid size SUV that bound to turn heads where ever it roams. The Dodge Nitro is one fun ride!

Uconnect

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2013, 09:07 PM
JulieWarwick
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Uconnect

i just bought a 2008 Nitro and am tryin to set up the uconnect to my iPhone. I understand the steps, my problem is when i push the phone button nothing happens. I don't get a beep or anything. I really want to use this feature. Is there anyway I can fix it??

Old 04-10-2013, 02:18 PM
DodgeCares
Champion
Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by JulieWarwick
i just bought a 2008 Nitro and am tryin to set up the uconnect to my iPhone. I understand the steps, my problem is when i push the phone button nothing happens. I don't get a beep or anything. I really want to use this feature. Is there anyway I can fix it??

Julie,

What radio do you have in the vehicle? If you have the RES radio unit then it is possible you do not have the UConnect features if the vehicle was not ordered with that option. The radio still has the buttons but not the module needed for the UConnect. If you do not know what radio the vehicle has, check the bottom right of the faceplate on the radio for a 3 digit code or you can PM me your VIN and I will check if the vehicle was equipped with the UConnect system or not.

Quick Reply: Uconnect