Dodge Ram Van The full size Dodge Ram Van that showed that we can go and do as we please. Discuss the Dodge Ram Van here today.

Seats for B2500

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2016, 05:58 PM
hanswurst
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seats for B2500

Hi there.

I am from Germany and two weeks ago i bought a B2500 from 1998. Because of the little amount of Dodge Ram Vans in Germany, it is very hard to find parts for this car. Espacially used parts.
What i need now are new seats for the driver, the codriver and a bank in the second row. So i heard about the possibility to install seats from Chryler Voyager III/IV. Is it rigt? Would be very nice because Voyagers are easier to find in Germany.
Hope you guys could help me. Thanks.

Old 07-02-2016, 08:57 AM
rsdata
Captain
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

the seat base, the metal part below the actual seat that mates the floor to the seat may have to be modified, but the Voyageur seats should work. 4 bolts from the seat base frame to the seat, one in each corner. Seat belts are attached to the seat mounts, not to the seats themselves.

The rear bench seat will certainly fit the width of the van, the actual mounting to the floor again may need some modification. I mounted my bench seat using metal pipe straps bolted to the floor.

I have Chevy van seats in my 2001 model Dodge, and with some modifications to the mounts both the front seats and the rear bench worked out well for me.

Last edited by rsdata; 07-02-2016 at 09:03 AM.

Quick Reply: Seats for B2500