Dodge Ram Van The full size Dodge Ram Van that showed that we can go and do as we please. Discuss the Dodge Ram Van here today.

It's been real

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2016, 11:40 AM
blackvan
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default It's been real

I realize I've been conspicuous by my absence the past year or so but am officially calling it quits today. Just a quick goodbye to a couple of friends: funair02 and rsdata. Guys, good luck with your vans and I sincerely thank you both for your support and your friendship. I wish you only but the best.

Special thanks to the gone but not forgotten landyacht318, I for one sorely miss his valuable contributions and insight.

Y'all enjoy

Old 07-09-2016, 12:46 PM
funair02
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 07-09-2016, 12:55 PM
iodj44
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A post regarding headlights (I think) in which members were taking very personal shots at each other was deleted today. I do not believe that is the spirt of the Dodge Forum.

A guess is your leaving is related. I'm sorry to see anyone leave the forum as the members are great well blackvan enjoy your summer.

Hope you return sometime later.

Old 07-09-2016, 01:08 PM
blackvan
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks iodj44. I appreciate it.

You are on target, but other than that all I can say is that IMO there is no point to my continuing to be a part of this at this time.

Old 07-10-2016, 12:09 AM
JFloors
Veteran
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I, for just another appreciation about you comment will miss your insights and advice blackvan... you've helped many of us and continue to help in the archives! Sounds like you know what you're doing now and wish you well. Blessings bro!

Quick Reply: It's been real