Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

HELP! Decision for Decals on my truck

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2004, 07:02 PM
mdpatte
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP! Decision for Decals on my truck

I took the all of the decals off of my black 97 sport, to make it unique from the other trucks in my area. But lately i've been noticing everyone doing the same thing. My dad just bought a new 2004 Hemi Ram. I was thinking about taking or buying new RAM 1500, DODGE, and 4X4 lettering off of it and puttin that on my truck. Do you think that would be overkill in tryin to make my truck different? I think with the chrome lettering and the chrome side mirrors/black exterior it would look pretty sweet. Let me know.

Old 02-16-2004, 11:59 PM
Randy_W
Professional
Default RE: HELP! Decision for Decals on my truck

I have the new style DODGE,4X4 and HEAVY DUTY emblems on the tailgate of my '99 2500 HD SLT Laramie. They look a lot better than those cheesey *** decals! Who thought chrome and decals mixed anyway?? [:'(]

Old 02-17-2004, 02:23 AM
kaostik
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i got a new ram with those same style chrome emblems, i think they look good, the only problem is when you wash your truck (so far only drive thru carwashes for me, its 10 degrees out) the dirt doesnt get out of the inside part of the letters, just around them, it can be a bitch. you gotta clean them with a qtip. otherwise the trucks paint is clean, except inside the letters and numbers.

Old 02-18-2004, 04:50 AM
vHiEpMeIr
Record Breaker

What if you put the chrome badges on the decals? It might look good. If not, go with the chrome.

Quick Reply: HELP! Decision for Decals on my truck