Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

Right side floor wet. Rear floor puddle! Help

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2013, 05:19 PM
armaniEfiftyfive
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Right side floor wet. Rear floor puddle! Help

Hello Everyone,

Long time member. Since I purchased my Stratus 2 years ago used at 100k. I did complete overhaul on it. Timing belt, termostat, ball joints, tire rods, shocks, engine gasket. To name a few. I bought for the winter but recently I have driven more do to the great gas mileage compared to my DD which is a E55 AMG.

Anyhow the car now has 144k on it- recently I noticed the car smelled like feet and I checked the rear floor seat it was wet. I checked online a few people had suggested it's the AC line clogged or heater core line clogged? I'm little confused as my AC is not turned on due to it being winter here in Boston.

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to where this massive leak is coming from? Heater core? clogged? I read that I need to take apart my entire dashboard to get to it.. but the bigger question is if I do have to go there how hard is it to un clog it?

assistance please and thank you!

John

Quick Reply: Right side floor wet. Rear floor puddle! Help