Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

2005 Dodge Stratus 4 Door SXT - Heater Core Hoses

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2014, 05:20 PM
winuser2003
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2005 Dodge Stratus 4 Door SXT - Heater Core Hoses

All,

Previously I had an issue with the thermostat and that got fixed successfully. Car ran fine, however ran into another problem. It seems there is a leak now and I need to make sure that the heater core hoses is the actual problem. I have provided youtube videos for you all to review and have a look.

We placed a board under the car and let it sit over night after filling up the antifreeze resovoir and the nozzel. The car sat overnight and there was a big wet spot on the piece of wood we placed under the car. After further investigation we saw 2 hoses it looks like where the antifreeze maybe leaking. I need to know what to look up for these two hoses so they can be replaced if that is the problem.

Please also let me know if there is anything more that needs to be inspected before closing the book on this issue. Thank you all for your time and look forward to your comments and feedback.

Youtube Video 1 :
Youtube Video 2 :
Youtube Video 3 :

Thank you all again for your feedback.

Old 12-21-2014, 05:32 PM
winuser2003
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Items From Rock Auto ( Want to make sure I am looking at the right part )

Old 01-11-2021, 10:18 PM
joezapp
Rookie
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Was that the part, wunuser? I'm thinking that is. And if so, how big of a job was it to install? Thanks so much...

Quick Reply: 2005 Dodge Stratus 4 Door SXT - Heater Core Hoses