Intake, Headers and Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

K&N Filter

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2008, 11:18 PM
crownroyal
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default K&N Filter

Hey all, I got a 2007 Ram 5.7L Hemi and was thinking about picking up a K&N filter for it. Has anyone had any experiance's with doing this, HP gains, fuel economy? I was thinking about getting the whole air intake kit, but I don't want to do anything that would void my warrenty and someone told me it might, so I figured I would just go with the filter. Thanks

Old 01-07-2008, 12:11 AM
Bigbody
Professional
Default RE: K&N Filter

I've also got a 07 with the hemi, i have replaced the filter and have aflowmaster 40 series, i'm getting around 17mpg on the highway and about 13 around town but i love to hear the roar of the pipes. I'm not sure about the intake kit voiding the warrenty of the truck, i was thinking of changing to the 77 series but not really sure.

Old 01-07-2008, 12:13 AM
Bigbody
Professional

i also left out that i only have about 3500 miles on my truck so its still breaking in, i'm told milage will get better

Old 02-25-2008, 10:00 AM
CooterMafia

Ihave a 2007 Dodge Ram. I have a K&N cold air intake for it but the dealer ship says the K&N will make senors go off in the truck. Has anyone put a intake on and had any problems of the like. I'm really curious before i bolt on my K&N...

Quick Reply: K&N Filter