New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Another newbie: Hello from Iowa

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2017, 10:33 AM
650tr6hardtail
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another newbie: Hello from Iowa

Took the plunge and joined earlier today. Seems like a friendly and helpful community. I'm old and hard headed and kind of a luddite,(just updated to a flip phone!). Not much exp in the forum/online social communication so if I offend please let me know and will do my best to correct it. Have always been a mopar fan, 1st car was a 68 Roadrunner 440 4spd. Have slowed down a bit now, mostly cause I can't afford the muscle cars any more. Have a 99 Dakota just aquired recently that needs a trans and my Dad's 89 D150 I inherited, Had been stashed in his barn for too long and took quite a bit of TLC but has been worth it, 318 auto converted from FI to a 4bbl and Mallory ign and a long term project Jeep Commando, has the original Buick V6 that still purrs but is so rusty almost afraid to sit in it. I'll try to get my better half to learn me how to post some pictures in the near future. Thanks

Old 03-28-2017, 10:52 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 335 Likes on 299 Posts

Welcome!