North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

F/S 2004 SRT-4 loaded clean Rhode Island

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2012, 05:25 PM
004srt4
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S 2004 SRT-4 loaded clean Rhode Island

Hi, I'm testing the waters, i have a silver matte 2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4. I am considered the second owner, The car has 104,500 on the body, this car has never seen snow or rain, the car is garaged every winter in heated garage and started every week. It has almost ever option that came in 2004, has the sunroof but no kicker system. I baby it, it's washed and waxed twice a week by hand and vacuumed out. I only put shell V-power in it 91 or higher. I change the oil every 2500 miles with Mobil 1 full synthetic or Royal Purple and a OEM Mopar oil filter. The car has a newer motor in it with all the paper work, motor has only 52k on it, I warm the car up before i drive it any where and let it idle down before i turn it off, I kinda drive this car like a old person to respect it, i don't beat on it like most of these cars out there. The timing belt and water pump were also done when motor was swapped and the head re surfaced and cleaned, and new turbo was installed, i also did all new vacuum lines with high quality lines and ran nice. The transmission has been rebuilt by the dealer and new clutch was put in, all new fluid was done also. I have a lot of work and time into this car and a lot of paperwork to show the work has been done and done right. This car has never been raced or been to a track, It is my weekend car during the summer and i take it to car shows. A must see in person.

Modifications done professionally

MPx big front intercooler and hard pipes

HKS blow off valve

AGP wastegate

AGP dog bone soild motor mounts

5-way adjustable Tokico struts and Eibach proline lowering springs

3inch catless downpipe (passes emissions with no problem and no check engine light)

3inch o2 housing

NGK 2-step colder plugs and new wires

Walbro 255 high pressure fuel pump

Black housing headlights with flat black fiberglass eyelids

4500k Hids in headlights and fogs ( fogs night shaded)

Greddy turbo timer

Port and polished intake manifold

Aftermarket throttle body

Greddy turbo timer

all brand new tires

Maintenance done.
New RI inspection until end of 2013.

fully rebuilt transmission, built at dealer with new clutch and fluid, have paper work.

Mobil 1 full synthetic oil or Royal Purple, done every 2500 miles with OEM filter.

New Bosch front bank O2 sensor (OEM)

New OEM valve cover gasket

New OEM mopar power steering pressure switch

Brand new mopar poly endlinks all around

Brand new Moog tie rods ( and new 4-way alignment)

Brand new OEM mopar control arms and bushings

new brake pads all around

GXP driver side CV-joint and mopar passenger side CV-joint

Performance mods with other price

Maddog STS 80%

Booger bushings

K&N intake

Mopar Performance exhaust ( almost new)

Mopar 3 bar Map sensor

Mopar 3 bar Tip sensor

Bwoody oil catch can

Bwoody soild transmission mount

DCR oil modifier

Three pillar pod, AEM wideband, Volts gauge, Aeroforce gauge

ACR sway bars (powdercoated silver) and energy suspension poly bushings

MPx shifter ****

RC-750cc injectors (have tune for it all set up) tuned by Nigal Turbo666

Granatelli 8mm ignition wires

DC sports rear strut tower brace

The interior is 9 out of 10, driver seat has the normal viper seat wear on bolster
The exterior is a 9 out of 10, driver's rear door has a slight ding.
It has no rust or anything.

I do a lot of the work myself, i have gone through this car inside and out, i am a ASE certified tech and also a Ford tech. So i have done a lot of nice work on this car and its had nothing but the best for it. I also have the carfax for the car, clean title.

I'm looking for serious people here, I'm looking for $8,900 with some extra parts, this will come with stock exhaust and adjustable struts and lowering springs and few other things and a list of mods like, throttle body, turbo timer, 3 inch o2 housing and 3 inch downpipe, hardpipes, HKS blow off valve, Bwoody catch can, MPx intercooler and few others. that have paper work and done by cert tech.

Price with all mods and factory parts is, $9,800.

Call me Fred at 401-533-05 three-nine serious offer people please, i am open to offers. I have more pictures on my phone, ask me for them and for any information. Motivated seller.

Thank You

Quick Reply: F/S 2004 SRT-4 loaded clean Rhode Island