South AR, LA, MS, KY, TN, AL, GA, FL, NC, SC, WV, VA, DE, DC, MD

Looking for Georgia Dodge owners

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2013, 11:44 PM
Blacknights
Veteran
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Hey Georgia owners, the is more posted towards guys and girls who have a vehicle that are not purely stock. But really it is all the same, it is nice to meet people. Myself and probably a couple other guys are getting together sometimes next week, probably in Gwinnett county. It's going to be getting lunch or something, hanging out talking about our stuff. If you are interested, pm and I'll be happy to include you.

Old 11-22-2013, 09:28 AM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

We used to set up truck meets in Macon because it was central GA. Gwinette is a long ways away from Albany

Old 11-24-2013, 12:36 AM
Blacknights
Veteran
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Damn, well I wish I could do that, but the 2 mopar guys I know are up here. So we did it around us. I mean you can still join us, but I don't think the guys will want to move it farther south. We just all happened to be within 30 mins of each other for a few days. Sorry

Don't get me wrong I would be so up for having a state wide thing during this holiday week/weekends. I just don't know how I would organize that.

Old 04-12-2014, 04:11 PM
Lovinmydodge
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

new to this site, lived in ga all my life *(25 years) got a 2005 dakota,
I live in the norcross/lilburn/decatur/tucker/lawrenceville area, im basically at all their junctions near jimmy carter and 29,

curious if anyone would wanna do a get together one night sometime after 6 or on like a sunday.... def don't wanna make the 3 hr trip to macon lol. but def something to think about...

Old 01-02-2024, 11:01 PM
kevinb70
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by weedahoe
Ok Ladies and Gentlemen, we are doing our spring get together again and although a lot of the same guys are coming back, we need some new trucks showing up.

So depending on you like your truck (super clean or super dirty) bring it on and have some fun.

We will be at Jocks and Jills Sports Grill in Macon GA on May the 7th (Sat) at 12pm. It is on exit 171 off I-75. For those that need an address for the GPS and a phone number just in case, it is 4680 Sheraton Drive 478-405-9332.

Bring the wife and kids if you like. There is a big outdoor shopping plaza right down the road. Macon has its own mall and other attractions for those who want to make it a good family outing. For those on the wilder side (single or just got it like that) there are the strip clubs and more fun places to visit.

So bring the trucks, bring the wallets and bring the kids and wife. Lets have fun and be sure to spread the word.

Please PM me if you plan on making it so i can keep a count
NECRO

Been there done that and that was a long time ago. Dam it got quiet in here on the southern regional front.
I had my Ram parked the past 10 years cept to roll the tires, no tag, since I had a hybrid all this time. Just sold it since I work from home and do 1800 miles/year so using my Ram and Sierra as my DDs. So got me back interested in the Dodge world.

For those with 2013 or older - Just want to let anyone know in the Atlanta area, I have a snap-on MODIS 14.2 and anyone wanna stop by to hook up to the scan tool. bring some beer or Islay single malt.
Cause dam, if I didn't have one I wish I knew a neighbor that did.

I'm guessing with Chrysler CAN you can't do squat with special functions with these xtool d7 or autel 808 tools - I think they can do Global OBDII/Enhanced functions starting around 2011-2012 or so. Too cheap to get a DRBIII, myself.

Old 01-04-2024, 04:27 PM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member

Originally Posted by kevinb70
NECRO

Been there done that and that was a long time ago. Dam it got quiet in here on the southern regional front.
I had my Ram parked the past 10 years cept to roll the tires, no tag, since I had a hybrid all this time. Just sold it since I work from home and do 1800 miles/year so using my Ram and Sierra as my DDs. So got me back interested in the Dodge world.

For those with 2013 or older - Just want to let anyone know in the Atlanta area, I have a snap-on MODIS 14.2 and anyone wanna stop by to hook up to the scan tool. bring some beer or Islay single malt.
Cause dam, if I didn't have one I wish I knew a neighbor that did.

I'm guessing with Chrysler CAN you can't do squat with special functions with these xtool d7 or autel 808 tools - I think they can do Global OBDII/Enhanced functions starting around 2011-2012 or so. Too cheap to get a DRBIII, myself.
Well being you revived a thread that wasnt active until 10 years ago is pretty impressive. Most folks moved away from the forums and into the FB groups. I still frequent the forums but not a often as i used to.

Old 01-06-2024, 04:28 PM
kevinb70
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

ah I remember you were there! ya this forum and automotiveforums have severely died off. I do reddit but not FB. Checking the FB groups, hadn't considered it. preciate the suggestion.

The following users liked this post:
weedahoe (01-09-2024)
Old 01-09-2024, 09:21 PM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member

Originally Posted by kevinb70
ah I remember you were there! ya this forum and automotiveforums have severely died off. I do reddit but not FB. Checking the FB groups, hadn't considered it. preciate the suggestion.
Yep, still got the same truck too. I wouldnt mind a newer cummins but not at todays prices.

The following users liked this post:
kevinb70 (01-09-2024)

Quick Reply: Looking for Georgia Dodge owners