Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

Dakota 3rd Gen Tonneau Cover Quad Cab - Like New!

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2013, 01:04 PM
ixl4
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dakota 3rd Gen Tonneau Cover Quad Cab - Like New!

I have for sale a tonneau cover that was on my truck for about 3 weeks. It is in like brand new condition. I took it off as I sold the truck pretty much right after I got the cover as a gift.

It is this one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/TruXmart-SL-D0550-Tri-fold-Tonneau-Cover-for-Dakota-Quad-Cab-Raider-/400385461035?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model%3ADakota&hash=item5d38d54b2b&vxp=mtr
I will take $150 for it plus $30 to ship. It looks exactly like in the pictures. If you want to pick it up, its just $150. I'm in Mundelein, IL.

Thanks

Last edited by jasonw; 06-16-2013 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Removed phone number.
Old 06-16-2013, 08:06 PM
jasonw
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Greetings. As I believe this is your first post in our for sale section here on Dodge Forum, I have a few corrections that you need to be aware of.

1. I removed your phone number, per sales section rules. You never leave your phone number in an open thread on an open-to-anyone forum. You are just asking to become spam city.

2. Please post actual pictures of the item for sale, per sales rules.

For the complete list of sales rules, please go to the main For Sale section page and look at the threads at the very top.

Quick Reply: Dakota 3rd Gen Tonneau Cover Quad Cab - Like New!