Notices
Vendor Group And Special Buys Vendors and Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

New Product | ACCESS™ 39” Back-Up LED Light

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 01:34 PM
ACCESS
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Product | ACCESS™ 39” Back-Up LED Light

I’d like to introduce you to our newest product from ACCESS® Roll-Up Cover: the ACCESS™ 39” Back-Up LED Light.

-sy6krao.jpg
The ACCESS™ 39" Back-Up LED Light gives you a better view of the things behind you and gives people a clear signal that you are backing up. Whether you're using rear-view mirrors or a back-up camera, the extra light helps you see more of what's behind your truck.

This light is simple to wire off of your stock reverse lights or in any other location on a vehicle. You can install it on a headache rack and wire it to the truck’s external dome lamp, or install it inside a truck cap and wire it into the interior lights so it comes on automatically when the truck cap opens.

-ua8bia5.jpg
To attach this light to most any smooth, clean surface, you just peel off the backing and stick it in place with the included 3M adhesive.

I installed this light on my own truck recently. It was a very simple install, and my wife was even impressed by the amount of light it produces. I really like the extra light whenever I’m backing up.

If you’re interested in adding a light to your truck, you can order them direct from us, or from our retailers.

Quick Reply: New Product | ACCESS™ 39” Back-Up LED Light