1995-2000 Dodge Avenger The Dodge Avenger had smooth styling in addition to solid craftmanship. To this day you can find Dodge Avenger enthusiasts proud to show of their gems.

Hey BV question bout teh 3.0

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2007, 04:24 PM
josef15111
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey BV question bout teh 3.0

Hey man i gotta question or two about the 3.0 swap, I think i read that you said after the swap is in and everything that my car will be pumping around 180hp is this at the wheels or motor? and if i get the injectors an the controller from exile and the MSD kit, how will that make her run? i AM going to do this swap with my income tax next year and just wanna make sure i get a lot more power than my 173000 mile 2.5 has lol. Another thing, i can just add like a 8 to 10 psi turbo system to this down the road can't I? and what about the tranny? i wanna get the kevalar clutchs and everything to make it with hold the abuse i am going to be given her is it cheaper to buy the whole thing from exlie or buy the parts and have some one build it?? i know nothing about a tranny and dont wanna try that one my self lol. and now that i am thinking about it my buddy knew this guy that had a sebring a while ago and it was a stick i remember asking him if it had a 4 or 6 and he told me a v6? that true? and one more thing thats prolly been asked nine million times y wont the eclipse motor trans set up fit>? thanks for the time

Joe

Old 06-22-2007, 05:09 PM
bad venge
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Hey BV question bout teh 3.0

The 180 was Wheels with no tuning ...
Safc and injectors tuned will break 200
Tranny I had mine built by Level 10 .... Since Exile has not been answering phone or emails I'm not sure I'd use them ....
There has NEVER been a V6 Stick ... There was ONE validattempt to the point it was swapped and in BUT the tranny was bad from the yard and he kind of gave up ...

Old 06-22-2007, 09:13 PM
josef15111
Veteran

i looked up level ten but they onlt do neon and pt's? do you have a site that i could check out with some tranny options? i wanna be able to just buy everything and do it and not miss lil stuff here and there thank you again

Joe

Old 08-09-2007, 12:03 PM
dynamiteplaya3
Veteran

speaking of the 3.0 swap. i was looking on www.car-parts.com and i searched engines for both the avenger and eclipse but i cant seem to find the 3.0 option can someone help me out with this

Old 08-09-2007, 12:27 PM
bad venge
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Level ten built my tranny in 99 I sent it out and they returned it ... Unknown if they still do them or they changed ...
the 3.0 search for the DONOR cars listed in the 3.0 swap thread ....

Quick Reply: Hey BV question bout teh 3.0