1995-2000 Dodge Avenger The Dodge Avenger had smooth styling in addition to solid craftmanship. To this day you can find Dodge Avenger enthusiasts proud to show of their gems.

Cat Converter

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2007, 09:09 PM
reddodge98
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cat Converter

i am looking to buy a cat converter for my 2.0L 98 avenger and im not too sure what kind to get, has any of u guys gotten a cat converter that you are happy with? i have header installed and i have an Apexi N1 exhaust ready to be installed too but i am waiting to get the cat converter cuz after i will change piping from 1 3/4" to 2.5"....so when i get the converter i will do it all at once...but u guys shoudl help me out? i want a hi flo cat converter...if u guys know any GOOD ones let me know...

Old 08-13-2007, 10:42 PM
PappiDread6
Record Breaker
Default RE: Cat Converter

We usually go manganflow with our stuff. But word on the web is that a Highflow cat and exhaust will hinder your HP rather than help due to the lack of back pressure. But thats only with a N/A car if your Turbo/Supercharged you'lll be aight. I aslos been told to run a 2 1/2 catback Ehaust.

Old 08-13-2007, 10:59 PM
reddodge98
Rookie
Default RE: Cat Converter

sweet thats what i was thinking of doing...no my car is not a turbo charged..i wish...im not too sure of what to do, maybe ill leave the cat converter idea for next year since i dont drive my car in the winter...ill do catback 2.5inch and muffler for now, i already got header and downpipe...so ill have for next year is the cat back.

Quick Reply: Cat Converter