1995-2000 Dodge Avenger The Dodge Avenger had smooth styling in addition to solid craftmanship. To this day you can find Dodge Avenger enthusiasts proud to show of their gems.

Ugh..

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2007, 01:52 PM
InfiniteZero
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ugh..

So, the other day a buddy and I were tinkering around with my car and he leaned on the back on my hood and snapped one of the plastic wing brackets. No problem, we JB Welded the hell outta that thing, so we thought. It held really well for the past couple of days, I wiggled it a bit everytime before I drove it to make sure it was holding.

Well this morning I wake up and didn't think anything of it and jump on one of the toll roads in Florida and when I get back home, I notice my wing is gone. I jump back on the toll road and track it down, in about 6 different pieces. Broken beyond repair.

Long story short.. is there anywhere I can get the exact wing except a junkyard? And my luck finding a Venger at the junkyards around here have been nil.
If not, what kind of aftermarket wing should I look at? I don't want anything gaudy, just something to throw on there in place of the old one, no rice, please.

As usual, thanks in advance for the replies.

Old 10-01-2007, 08:27 AM
PappiDread6
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ugh..

Other than a junk yard... There are some spots in the sticky that you can purchase online as well as ebay.com and craigslist.org. If you want to spend big money call up the dealership.

Quick Reply: Ugh..