1995-2000 Dodge Avenger The Dodge Avenger had smooth styling in addition to solid craftmanship. To this day you can find Dodge Avenger enthusiasts proud to show of their gems.

Bad Ebay Vendor: carpartswholesale

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2007, 11:40 AM
bad venge
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Bad Ebay Vendor: carpartswholesale

Yes this ones a real winner they had a K&N intake($178 retail)for buy it now $16 + $34 shipping ... great price so I hit buy it now and pay ...
the check out will not add the shipping ( I believe this is intentional so you have to email them), so I pay the $16 and email them for the true paypal addy , several days goes by and I get an email to call an 800# for the "ebay department" call the # they say the ad was an error and unless I pay $145 they will cancel the auction ...I argued that it's a binding contract and they must sell it to me for the price, I also showed they had 12 other auctions for the same price for other intakes ... They lament and send the part , on day of deleviry they stop delivery ... Ebay refuses to help as I have no email showing they refuse to sell the part , or an email from them asking for additional money (thats why they use the 800#) since mine they have pulled the same thing on 80 others I've emailed 16 or so and no one has gotten the part ...

Old 11-11-2007, 04:04 PM
josef15111
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Bad Ebay Vendor: carpartswholesale

Wow must be in the weather for getting screwed on ebay. same thing happened with me and a cell phone i just tried to get, it was a 300.00 phone for 60.00 bucks and it was new. but i will never know.

Joe

Old 11-11-2007, 04:14 PM
bad venge
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Bad Ebay Vendor: carpartswholesale

Yes I'm taking a pretty dim view of ebay demanding an email as proof ... this vendor knows better they do everything on the 800#

Quick Reply: Bad Ebay Vendor: carpartswholesale