1995-2000 Dodge Avenger The Dodge Avenger had smooth styling in addition to solid craftmanship. To this day you can find Dodge Avenger enthusiasts proud to show of their gems.

right upper control arm

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2007, 06:33 PM
redaveng99es
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default right upper control arm

Not to long ago I was changing out my back brakes and I looked at my tires and they were all messed up. I took it to the tire place to get them replaced and see why the tires were so messed up. They thought at first that it had to be the alligment. Well when they went to fix it they found that they had to replace the upper control arm, and then do the alligment. Anyway this would be covered under the recal of the lower control arms?

Old 12-29-2007, 12:55 AM
InfiniteZero
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: right upper control arm

From what I've been told, the recall is lifetime no matter how many times they need to be replaced. I'm still waiting to hear back from Chrysler at the moment. I sent in my bill not too long ago. Look at the sticky topics in the top by I think Bad Venge and it'll tell you exactly what to do. Call the Chrysler number and push the number for the recall and it'll give you an address to send the bill into for a refund. I'll let you know if I got mine back whenever I hear from them.

Good luck!

Old 12-30-2007, 09:36 AM
bad venge
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: right upper control arm

Uppers are NOT covered by the recall ///

Quick Reply: right upper control arm