1995-2000 Dodge Avenger The Dodge Avenger had smooth styling in addition to solid craftmanship. To this day you can find Dodge Avenger enthusiasts proud to show of their gems.

95 non turbo rebuild

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2008, 12:54 PM
blackvenger
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 non turbo rebuild

i have a 95 Avenger and am going to be rebuilding it all. the suspension the engine the trany everything... i have a non turbo 2.0L and want to get a turbo for it... im just wondering if there are any suggestions on what to do. the thing that i am unsure of is that the stock compression ratio for my car is like 10.5 to 1 or something like that, but the stock turbo engines are like 8.5 to 1... and i dont know if that is anything that i have to worry about... so any advice would be great. i dont want to buy a new motor, just rebuild the one i have.

Old 03-17-2008, 01:22 PM
darkestxxnight
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 95 non turbo rebuild

just order some 8.6:1 pistons since your rebuilding anyways.

http://www.disturbingmotorsports.com...84ce64cdf15133

disturbing motorsports sells everything you could need to do a full rebuild on your engine, and have it setup for turbo

don't forget that when you go turbo on your engine you will also need a full fuel setup. i'd also recomend going with an 8injector setup.

i'm sure if you talk to one of the guys at disturbing they'd be happy to help you out with your build, and let you know what you need.

Quick Reply: 95 non turbo rebuild