1995-2000 Dodge Avenger The Dodge Avenger had smooth styling in addition to solid craftmanship. To this day you can find Dodge Avenger enthusiasts proud to show of their gems.

Looking For A Few Things

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2008, 10:09 AM
dynamiteplaya3
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking For A Few Things

1. Tan Sunroof Visor out of a 97 Avenger... idk if all years are the same. Driving me crazy w.o one lol

2. Anyone have sum decent looking/ newaftermarket rims they are selling. i dont want stockers.. my american racing got severely bent over the winter w/ all the potholes... those of u in ohio would understand lol[:@]

3. Center console.. i guess thats what it would b called.. orr the headunit/hvac cover... one of the clips that hold it in place broke off.

If anyone has either of these. plz let me no =]

Old 04-10-2008, 11:18 AM
josef15111
Veteran
Default RE: Looking For A Few Things

Hey there Dynamite i just did the eclipse console swap i have the hvac/radio bezel if you would like it you may have it just pay shipping Let me know

Joe
Email me at
Josef15111@yahoo.com

Old 04-10-2008, 12:26 PM
InfiniteZero
Rookie
Default RE: Looking For A Few Things

I got a set of rims that I'm probably about to sell. Just put my car completely back together and it's still leaking water from somewhere.. everything else is fine though. Check the picture in my sign for a look.. Just bought em in the beginning of January for 450.

Quick Reply: Looking For A Few Things