1995-2000 Dodge Avenger The Dodge Avenger had smooth styling in addition to solid craftmanship. To this day you can find Dodge Avenger enthusiasts proud to show of their gems.

Front passenger side

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2008, 05:25 PM
cbook
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Front passenger side

hello everybody i have an 99 Avenger ES 2.5 and when i first gotmy car a had a bad ball joint and the dealership said my recall had been perform then about a week later my tire fell off my car while i was driving and then i call another dealership and they said sure they will fix it and everything that broken as well and that was the whole front end and they fix parts that were already mess up but it took a month for them to finished it.So now while i driving and i hit a pothole or a bump uh how describe it like the driver side it sound soild like it suppose to sound but on the passenger side it sound hollowand i knowsomething not right but the car drive normal and everything i just want to knowwhat the problem cause i dont want nothing else fall off or coming apartwhile driving and i am sorry for being so long and by the way I read other post and could this be one of the brushings.Thanks for yall help

Old 04-13-2008, 10:39 AM
bad venge
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Front passenger side

The Recall is LIFETIME and they will pay for it several times ... If you have any doubt take it back to the dealer and have it reinspected

Old 04-13-2008, 01:55 PM
cbook
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Front passenger side

ok but i forgot to mention that I took it in to the delearship but that was when my car hydroplane and I took it up to them and i told them to check everything but they only said that it was only the back end mainly the supension was damage and I replace all of that, but the said that it wasnothing wrong with the frontbut igo upthere again but thanks for the reply.

Quick Reply: Front passenger side