1995-2000 Dodge Avenger The Dodge Avenger had smooth styling in addition to solid craftmanship. To this day you can find Dodge Avenger enthusiasts proud to show of their gems.

Dont know what to do..????!!!?!?!?

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 11:54 PM
venge96
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dont know what to do..????!!!?!?!?

The problem is, i have major hail damage on my 96 venge...now i know that the hood and fenders i can just buy aftermarket ones that look better than stock anyway...the problem is the roof...i know im going to have to take it to a body shop so they can bondo and re paint it...but in order to keep the cost down im hoping to find the fenders and hood, pre-painted...but no luck so far. The color code is R87 or inferno red (i think)....if anyone knows where i can find pre-painted parts PLEASE tell me (besides a junk yard, or ebay.....no luck there either...)PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-08-2008, 10:42 AM
bad venge
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Dont know what to do..????!!!?!?!?

Search car-parts.com it's a junkyard data base ... You'll have to call around to find Color ...
As for the roof check out a "Paintless Dent Repair " There are tons of chains that can pop the roof dents out for a reasonable fee ... Ding King and Dent wizard are a few ...

Quick Reply: Dont know what to do..????!!!?!?!?