1995-2000 Dodge Avenger The Dodge Avenger had smooth styling in addition to solid craftmanship. To this day you can find Dodge Avenger enthusiasts proud to show of their gems.

Obdii

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2008, 05:46 PM
BackToBlack
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Obdii

i have a 95 Avenger and it is a cross between an OBDI and OBDII... so i wanted to make it fully OBDII compatible, so i guess im just wondering if that is even possible. because i have the two OBD connectors under my dash and i want it to only have the one for future reasons

Old 10-29-2008, 06:24 PM
bad venge
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Unfortunately the 97+ are not truly OBDII either ...
The Scangauge plugs directly into the 95/96 it'll pull the codes and clear it

Old 10-30-2008, 12:01 PM
BackToBlack
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well the reason i ask is because i am looking to get a scan gauge that is always connected to monitor everything. ugh... i know arrowforce (if thats even right) makes them. it is just like a boost gauge it can mount in the pillar gauge set, but it would be really benifitial to me in the near future. they say they dont make one for me car because it is pre OBDII. do you think one for a newer eclipse would work?

Old 10-30-2008, 12:17 PM
bad venge
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Look into a ScangaugeII It works on the 95/96 Venges No idea why it won't work on the 97+ I bought one for my Land rover then transfered it to my Mini ...
Look on Amazon there are several Vendors that run "sales" I think I got mine for $115 shipped

Quick Reply: Obdii