1995-2000 Dodge Avenger The Dodge Avenger had smooth styling in addition to solid craftmanship. To this day you can find Dodge Avenger enthusiasts proud to show of their gems.

HID Headlights......

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2008, 02:06 PM
Mavman
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HID Headlights......

Anyone ever see them or know if they even exist. If someone has can they please link me to them so that I may see them. Would really like to get some for HID. Also does anyone know where to get a HID conversion for fog lights. Really would appreciate it if anyone knows. Also which HID kits are the best. I'm looking at spending up to 300 for a set. Also what would happen if you put HID for your highbeams also. Any input is welcome. And sorry for all the questions.

Old 12-01-2008, 04:00 PM
bad venge
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No company makes the entire headlight assembly for HID's ... Many have put in HID conversion bulbs , put these lack proper focus and can while blind oncoming traffic ....
The correct way is to get a set of projectors from an HID equipped car , and mount these inside the headlight ... There are several people that have been doing the conversions for people ...
I have HID conversion bulbs from Oznium , but he quit selling them awhile back ...
HID's in high beams are not a great Idea as the bulbs require a warm up time and on/off operation is tuff on the ballast assemblies
Our foglights can take the hid bulbs and due to the lense assembly they look OK...
I've bought other brands for friends cars ... I'll check on brands I've bought

Old 12-03-2008, 01:07 PM
Mavman
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cool....

what would you recommend for the upgrade and I would really appreciate it if you could point me to someone who can actually make the conversion. Also I have been finding it hard to locate hid upgrade kits or even bulbs for the fog lights. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Old 12-03-2008, 09:14 PM
bad venge
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

http://www.ignitedperformance.com/sh...parent=24&pg=1
these are the ones I put in my buddies car ...

you got PM