1995-2000 Dodge Avenger The Dodge Avenger had smooth styling in addition to solid craftmanship. To this day you can find Dodge Avenger enthusiasts proud to show of their gems.

FSM download for 95 avenger

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2009, 11:46 PM
deloreansteel
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FSM download for 95 avenger

Anyone have any linkys?? 95 is what I have, but if anyone wants to share any links for any year up to 2000 that would be sweet!!

Old 01-04-2009, 11:51 PM
bad venge
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can I ask what an FSM is ???

Old 01-05-2009, 12:30 PM
RustyCJ

Originally Posted by bad venge
Can I ask what an FSM is ???

Factory service manual?

If thats what your looking for any parts store will have the Haynes manuals.

Last edited by RustyCJ; 01-05-2009 at 12:51 PM.
Old 01-06-2009, 03:23 AM
deloreansteel

Yes, a Factory Service Manual. I noticed a merry xmas post for the Dodge Ram FSM (in the Dodge Ram section if you wanna look) on this forum and was wondering if the holiday cheer would spread over this way as well.

The Haynes manual, or the Chilton's manual would be great if I wanted to know how to change spark plugs and know where the oil plug is, but I need the deep and wonderful wisdom of the FSM to troubleshoot eccentric and very particular issues. Although this forum has many of those issues covered, I like the troubleshooting flow charts, schematics, electrical component locations, pictures and the engineer’s handbook when it comes to my vehicles. If anyone has ever used one for the 300ZX, you fully understand. Believe it or not, the FSM will tell you the pinouts for the ECU if you ever needed to trace down and electical issue in your harness, and steps on how to troubleshoot electical componets that could cause funny engine phenomena.

If anyone would be kind and generous, I would be eternally grateful. If I run across the FSM on my google adventures, I will return with a bountiful link to post here.

Last edited by deloreansteel; 01-06-2009 at 03:31 AM.
Old 01-06-2009, 09:38 AM
bad venge
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The full factory manual is pretty hard to host online ... Years ago there was one ,but the owner of the site sold the venge , and killed it ...I picked up a CD copy off of ebay for $25 shipped , but it seems he is no longer a registered seller , I'm assuming he got booted for selling illegal manual copies...
I bought one for each motorcycle ,one for each car I owned from him ...
The $200 was money well spent ,I'd prefer a book (I hate having the laptop out in te garage )

Old 01-07-2009, 12:43 AM
deloreansteel

http://www.pdftown.com has a few that you can download, including the Neon, Dodge Ram and my fav, the 300zx. I disagree that the FSM is hard to host online. http://www.ebook3000.com is another site with tons of books and mags. I also have a Galant FSM shared on Megaupload that I found from http://www.thegalantcenter.net, and if you search the forums there under the 8th gen galants, you will find my post. Plus the Laptop is awesome in the garage when you've got it programming the ECU for you If you are comfortable with me giving you a step by step on how to copy the cd to an ISO, and giving you a site it up load it to, let me know. I work for a website hosting company so I can give you a link that will upload to my Datacenter.

Last edited by deloreansteel; 01-07-2009 at 12:51 AM.

Quick Reply: FSM download for 95 avenger