1995-2000 Dodge Avenger The Dodge Avenger had smooth styling in addition to solid craftmanship. To this day you can find Dodge Avenger enthusiasts proud to show of their gems.

break conversions

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2009 | 10:21 PM
BackToBlack
|
Default break conversions

to those who have done the break conversion in the front to that of a mits 3000 brake did you notice any problems with it? i would think the break booster would need to be upgraded? i think it is a great idea, but i have my concerns with it. i want to do the front conversion and the rear drum to disc conversion as well... so im just wondering if the master cylinder and the break booster would be able to handle both of the upgrades? i could be mistaken but dont the avenger es models and the base models have the same master cylinder and booster?

Old 03-04-2009 | 10:27 PM
bad venge
Section Moderator

The GSX conversion is EASIER and just as effective as it's Twin Piston and only fed by a single line ... The 3000GT are feed by two lines and needs adapters

Old 03-10-2009 | 06:35 PM
BackToBlack
|

ok? so if i did the Eclipse GSX in the front and the avenger ES discs in the rear is the master cylinder going to be able to apply enough fluid to make the brakes work efficiently? i belive the ES and the base modle avengers have the same master cylinders but im not sure...

Old 03-11-2009 | 08:59 PM
bad venge
Section Moderator

I've been running it since 99 ... stock master cylinder if yoiu REALLY want get the GSX master Cylinder as well it's 1/8" larger then the Avenger

Quick Reply: break conversions