1995-2000 Dodge Avenger The Dodge Avenger had smooth styling in addition to solid craftmanship. To this day you can find Dodge Avenger enthusiasts proud to show of their gems.

leather seat

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2010, 07:52 PM
JVenger
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default leather seat

Hi, I wanted to get opinion on people regarding tears in leather seats. I wanted to know if anyone has used those leather repair kits and if they worked.

Old 07-24-2010, 09:30 PM
bad venge
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The over the counter stuff is junk.
hard to work with and won't hold and rip again.

There are professionals that do these repairs and they will last and be guarenteed

Old 07-27-2010, 04:06 PM
PappiDread6
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BV is right Apply and let dry and any other Liquid leather stuff doesn't hold up that long, Also it stands out. But replacing you leather is expensive from the dealer and reupholstery can be also expensive.

When i switched from power to manual seats and swapped over my leather from my power seat on the the cloth non-power seat. My bottom seat had too much leather. They wanted i think $100 and that's because I had the bottom my hand. If they would have had to do it with the seat still in the car it would've been alot more I think $500 to redo the whole sit if I am correct. I ended paying $50 to trim away and tuck in my old leather seat and got some seat covers.

Quick Reply: leather seat