1995-2000 Dodge Avenger The Dodge Avenger had smooth styling in addition to solid craftmanship. To this day you can find Dodge Avenger enthusiasts proud to show of their gems.
View Poll Results: A poll
Dodge Avenger
100.00%
Chysler Sebring
0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Which is Better

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2006, 11:26 PM
PappiDread6
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Which is Better

Which car in your opinion is better and why?
Yes I know this is a Dodge Forum

Old 08-16-2006, 12:08 AM
silvercoupe97
Uber Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Default RE: Which is Better

Same cars really, just different badging from the same mother company...DCX
In the end, it's a matter of visual preferrence and the odd fact that Chryslers have a better resale over the Dodge badge...not speaking of the trucks of course and the Dodge only Viper. So, I guess that it's up to personal preferrence because they are twins.

Just like the 2G Eclipse Vs. the Eagle Talon...both the same, just different badges...or how about the Chrysler Cirrus...Dodge Stratus...Plymouth Breeze. All the same cars with different badging and cosmetic differences but if you put the same exact option with each car, there wouldn't be a difference with any of them. It's a name preferrence then. Some people really hate Dodge but loves their Chryslers...go figure.

Old 08-24-2006, 04:01 AM
PappiDread6
Record Breaker

Yeah I should of Known that I did a lil diggin I found out there are other cars like the Avenger/Sebring. I.E The Plymouth Laser AKA Eagle Talon AKA Mitsubishi Eclispe. I hear there affiliated with Diamond Star Motors. Never heard of the company any ways it seems like kinda illegal to me. Kinda like me invinting a car u stealing it changing the body a little bit and slapping a different sticker on it.

Old 08-28-2006, 05:34 PM
scatpackmopar
Veteran

The Avenger looks cleaner and sportier than the Sebring. I also like the 4 cylinder 5 speed combo in my 98 Avenger.