1995-2000 Dodge Avenger The Dodge Avenger had smooth styling in addition to solid craftmanship. To this day you can find Dodge Avenger enthusiasts proud to show of their gems.

Brakes

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2006, 11:41 AM
crismeal
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Brakes

I have to get my brake pads and rotors replaced I know that since I took it to a brake/muffler shop and they told me they need to get fixed. But the question I have is whether or not those things is what is causing my car to act weird. Just today I noticed that whenever I accelerate or am just driving in a speed higher than 65mph, my car starts to swerve a little as if there's a lot of wind and it's blowing my car around or something. My car is heavy so I didn't think that could be the problem. It kind of acts like it would if my brakes totally went out but luckily whenever I let off the gas or just stay at 65mph or hit the brakes it would be ok. I am going to get my brakes fixed this Friday, however I drive about 100 miles a day to get to and from work so do you think my car will last until then? I'm hoping so since I live an hour away from where I work. I'm just nervous driving on the highway for the rest of the week if my car is acting like this now.

Quick Reply: Brakes