1995-2000 Dodge Avenger The Dodge Avenger had smooth styling in addition to solid craftmanship. To this day you can find Dodge Avenger enthusiasts proud to show of their gems.

vibration when turning left

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2006, 03:36 AM
cbccadet2002
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default vibration when turning left

Ok heres the story. I was cruising up this hill and came around a corner to see a cat running across the street. I did the wrong thing a swirved and hit a little hump off the side off the road. Well i guess i got air and 180 and landed back in the street. Took off because i didn't want the cops there. Well i bent in my front bumper, and fog lights, cracked windshield on passenger side and bent the outside lip on driverside rim. Now when i turn left i hear a bad vibration coming from the fron tend. Anyone have any suggestions on what i can check or what could be the problem? My car pulls to the left now also. I felt the tire and doesn't seem to be rubbing anything on either wheel. I was thinking maybe tie rod end is screwed up or something. any clues? thank you very much

Old 11-15-2006, 04:53 PM
darkestxxnight
Professional
Default RE: vibration when turning left

the weights for the balancing probably fell off. not saying thats the whole reason but that could be a big part of the car vibrating and pulling you probably knocked your alignment off.

Old 11-15-2006, 08:58 PM
cbccadet2002
Rookie

yeah iw as thinking the baleance and alignment is out, but i dont think that would vibrate when i turn left only would it? I'm gonna check it out on friday so i'm lookin gfor stuff to check first.

Old 11-16-2006, 09:45 AM
silvercoupe97
Uber Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator

So let me get this straight first. You swerved and hit a curb and the car jumped off the street and you spun 180 degrees around? Is that correct?
I'm not making fun of you, I'm just trying to get this right, because I have a few things in mind.

Quick Reply: vibration when turning left