1995-2000 Dodge Avenger The Dodge Avenger had smooth styling in addition to solid craftmanship. To this day you can find Dodge Avenger enthusiasts proud to show of their gems.

headlight kits

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2007, 12:20 AM
73AMX401
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default headlight kits

I forgot to post about a product I found. Everybody talks about the headlights being all nasty and clouded. I bought the product in July and used it and my headlights look good now. The problem is I forgot the name. It works the same as what everybody says about sanding and all that but it is an easy to use kit. It contains all the sandpaper , compounds , and clear. It is in a silvery/cromish package with a Ford Van on the front and one side is done and the other isn't . It doesnt look like a big difference but it works . They sold it at Walmart but I was told they stopped carrying it . One of my friends told me they sold it at either Advance Auto or Autozone . So I am going tomarrow to get one because my Avenger I just bought has the headlight problem . They said it cost around $20 which is better than buying new headlights . If I find it I will update with before and after pictures as well as the name and price of the product . Thanx 4 listening and I hope this may help anyone who knows what im talking about try it .

Old 01-10-2007, 12:36 AM
PappiDread6
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: headlight kits

Yeah I saw it at Walmart alsobut didn't have the money at the time. Yo if u c it post it up aight.

Quick Reply: headlight kits