1995-2000 Dodge Avenger The Dodge Avenger had smooth styling in addition to solid craftmanship. To this day you can find Dodge Avenger enthusiasts proud to show of their gems.

front bumper body kit ????

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2007, 06:18 PM
95avenger
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default front bumper body kit ????

is there any front bumpers for a bodykit that will fit with the stock foglights and turn signals for a 95 avenger es?

I have emailed a couple sellers on ebay and they said i'd "have to trim the bumper a bit."

Old 01-25-2007, 11:27 PM
blackvenge34
Veteran
Default RE: front bumper body kit ????

i am pretty sure the turn signals will fit almost every bumper at least the ones iv seen the foglights not sure i have the viper kit and bought aftermarket fogs it looks goodbegining stage of my car

Old 01-26-2007, 12:50 AM
PappiDread6
Record Breaker

Is there an extended version of our original bumpers. I kepp seein the same 2 the Viper and the one thats not the viper. Like the bumber when have stock on there but exteneded down to the ground.

Old 01-26-2007, 01:33 AM
silvercoupe97
Uber Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator

ORIGINAL: PappiDread6

Is there an extended version of our original bumpers. I kepp seein the same 2 the Viper and the one thats not the viper. Like the bumber when have stock on there but exteneded down to the ground.
It's in the resource list sticky, under Razzi.Com.
The kit is an add on to the original stock bumper cover. It does just like what you stated and it lowers the bottom of the fascia a little bit.
http://www.razzi.com/vehicles/chrysl...2dr_1303.shtml
It's a kit that I considered for a time, but then changed my mind. These kits are a bit more in price than the other body kits and it seems to only fatten the bottom front lip and extend it down just a bit (which is good if you're really lowered).

Quick Reply: front bumper body kit ????