1st Gen Dakota general discussion This section is for general discussions about your 1st gen Dakota. Non tech related Dakota threads belong here.

its been a while.

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2011, 10:48 AM
shadowthedakota
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default its been a while.

hey everybody, its been a while since i've been on here.

i'm still looking for a pre 91 dakota for a project truck. i have all the parts(i.e. driveline, ect), just need the truck now.

funny story yesterday. my boss has been giving me hell about my truck for the past few years(he's a big gm guy) and always been saying stuff about gm. well, yesterday he went to back his yukon up his son's driveway and the reverse gear went out. then as he driving around the block first gear went out. i told him i'd fix it for him then added, " oh the crap i'm gonna give you about this, haha." he asked me what i meant, so i told him about all the times he gave me crap about my truck but it would take me all night to write up a list.lol

now he has to decide what he's going to do about his truck since he needs it to haul his ladders back to his house tomorrow and neither of us have trucks.

other than that i've been hauling a hell of a lot of stuff lately. i'm to the point where i need a truck but not that far yet. i have a lot of pics of the different things i'll post up later(been pulling 17hr shifts since my cousin is getting married this saturday).

whats been up with ya'll?

Old 06-23-2011, 12:08 PM
Crazy4x4RT
Hall Of Fame
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Well welcome back. It doesn't feel like you been gone that long. Take your time you will find a good one, lots of trucks out there.

17 hour shift sound fun. LOL JK. Good thing its you and not me.

I've been busy with work just long weeks not long shifts. So my SAS is so close but still far. It's all the small things.

Old 06-25-2011, 09:58 AM
shadowthedakota
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the worst thing about those shifts were that it was rainging all week and we had to get this yard alndscaped...yesterday was the only good day and it was already done by then...lol

Quick Reply: its been a while.