1st Gen Dakota general discussion This section is for general discussions about your 1st gen Dakota. Non tech related Dakota threads belong here.

360 head questions

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2017, 08:21 AM
robertmee
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mr5racing
We've tested Indy heads against the R/T. The R/T heads are every bit as good if not better. the R/T heads #7140 with 1.92/1.60 with the right manifold. i have a set brand new i cant even list with my post count below 25 so im trying to talk it up. i also have an M1 dual plane intake P5007381 all brand new matched set we were gonna use for circle track asphalt modified til rules changed.

http://img141.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_418lo.jpg

http://img159.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_210lo.jpg
I have that exact intake on my engine swap....it's great youre including the fittings...that snub bypass fitting I had to buy and it was $30 by itself. Great intake my only complaint was only one water temp fitting assuming you're using the other one for a heater core....if you're building a race car then it doesn't matter

BTW did that come with any install instructions or spec sheets? I never could find any online. The only reason I ask is some of the port sizes for water and vacuum I had to guess at. Nice if there was a sheet identifying all the ports and sizes.

Old 03-17-2017, 12:09 PM
mr5racing
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by robertmee
I have that exact intake on my engine swap....it's great youre including the fittings...that snub bypass fitting I had to buy and it was $30 by itself. Great intake my only complaint was only one water temp fitting assuming you're using the other one for a heater core....if you're building a race car then it doesn't matter

BTW did that come with any install instructions or spec sheets? I never could find any online. The only reason I ask is some of the port sizes for water and vacuum I had to guess at. Nice if there was a sheet identifying all the ports and sizes.
good question idk the stuff is at my engine builders shop in the midwest and had it all sent there. i doubt it did come with anything other than a box.

Quick Reply: 360 head questions