1st Gen Dakota Tech 1987 - 1996 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 1st Gen Dakota.

Selling my '93 2wd V8

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2008, 12:24 AM
codydakota
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Selling my '93 2wd V8

Great running, fast little truck. Has a 5.2L V8 with headers, duals, trans cooler (auto trans), Mustang 5.0 injectors, and 160k miles. Needs paint/bodywork - rust and paint peeling has started, can be driven as is, needs power steering work - it works but leaks, fuel gauge doesn't work - reset tripmeter at fill ups, needs tires - tires have no tread, is driveable, but not recommended, also illegal. Has all power options, bucket seats w/ center console, A/C that works. Everything works, Dark blue over beige, tan cloth interior. Strong truck, I wouldn't sell it if it wasn't for the simple fact that I need a 4x4 truck. Motor has 230HP, 295ft/lbs. (before the mods)Selling price is firm, $2500. You can contact me via email, use '93 as the subject, my email is: loadandreload@yahoo.com
Seen in this picture and NOT included are the fog lights, air dam, vehicle now has chrome 1st generation Durango rims, rims in the pic are the stocks which are no longer with the vehicle.

Old 04-27-2008, 05:00 AM
dodgerules86
Champion
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Selling my '93 2wd V8

I'd love to buy it. I'd even be in DeKalb (well, Sycamore, I try to stay away from DeKalb, feel like I'll be chained to death in large parts of that city) from May 8-11. But, I'm going back up there to pick up my truck, and make a temporary repair to my transfer case (since its stuck in 4WD, I'm going to remove the chain for the trip back to Arkansas, and hope and pray everything goes well!!)

Best of luck in selling it. Oh yea, what are you looking at/what did you get for a 4x4?

Old 04-27-2008, 11:19 AM
codydakota
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Selling my '93 2wd V8

Well, I already have one 4x4 as in my sig below, I found one that actually looks identical to it, except it's a V6 (same year), it needs work, little things like a sunroof switch bezel thats off (so it's hanging by the wires), sunroof is cracked open, upper ball joint on the one side, some minor rust, paint fade on the hood, and a sagging headliner. It doesn't have all the power options (just the sunroof, if that still works, probably wouldn't use it anyway), has 155k so things like the trans and t-case still need to be checked (still need to drive it).But if all checks out, I may end up trading this truck for that one and using this one as an off-road toy to save my daily driver from certain death.I originally wanted a reg cab, but finding the one I want is like finding a needle in a hay stack, just aren't that many around.

This '93 has gotten me into a lot of trouble, pulled twice for speeding and once for burning the tires, damn my lead foot, at least in the 4x4's I don't get in as much trouble

Dekalb is something else, I'm actually not there anymore, but I only live 2 hrs away, less if I'm driving this truck, LOL

Quick Reply: Selling my '93 2wd V8