1st Gen Dakota Tech 1987 - 1996 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 1st Gen Dakota.

95 Dakota splice & ground locations

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2010, 03:20 PM
misfitdakota_95
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 Dakota splice & ground locations

Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum & have a few questions about my truck. Real quick, it's a '95 SLT club cab V6 auto trans 200,800 on the truck. My questions are
1. Does anyone know where splice S213 is? My windshield wipers are not working and when I measure for power at both the switch, intermittent wiper module & the motor and I have 0V; the grounds are good. I have 12V on both sides of the fuse but nothing going to the loads.

2. Where is the ground for the instrument panel (CKT Z1)? My dash lights don't work when I turn on my headlights and my gas gauge doesn't work. I know it's not the sender because I just put in a brand new fuel pump a week ago.

If anyone could point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks again & I love this site!

Old 03-07-2010, 04:16 PM
Crazy4x4RT
Hall Of Fame
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

The service manual has detailed drawings and locations of the spices and ground locations. I would help and look it up. But I'm not on my laptop. I can check later if you haven't found it yet.

Quick Reply: 95 Dakota splice & ground locations