1st Gen Dakota Tech 1987 - 1996 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 1st Gen Dakota.

Extended cab subwoofer placement?

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2012, 07:41 PM
95REDKOTA3.9
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In the near future my subs are finding an appropriately sized box. i have already removed the rear seats, rear seat belts, back and side cushions. the storage tray is coming out and the box will span side to side the same depth as the tray and all the way up to the where the vinyl back piece goes. its going to be a downfiring stealth setup so i don't get stolen from. I don't haul people so space is not a concern for me. its actually a really good way to tell em you cant give them a ride because you only have one extra seat. if someone sits in the center they get hit with the manual shift kn0b(edited when not signed in idk why). lol

current setup
2 kicker 6 3/4" in each door and some 6 x 8 kenwood pro series in the rear. 2 kicker 10" comp subs.
jvc headunit,sound ordnance 75wrmsx4 and mono rockford fosgate 250wrms. still with all stock alt and one standard bat with no draining issues.

Last edited by 95REDKOTA3.9; 10-22-2012 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Knob is edited out when not signed in

Quick Reply: Extended cab subwoofer placement?