1st Gen Dakota Tech 1987 - 1996 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 1st Gen Dakota.

lil red dakota

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2011, 10:23 AM
pdosburn
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy lil red dakota

Hi guys, I need a little help., I know I am pretty dumb, but where does one make a new post., and when he makes one., how does he get answers., at any rate I need some help in identifying the production run of a 1992 Dodge Dakota Lil Red Dakota., how rare is it, what's it worth, and is is collectable., The original 5.2 magnum engine had some miles on it., and I replaced it with a 5.9., Electronics didn't work, but I've cured that., email me at pdosburn@mebtel.net in case I can't find this post again.,

Old 04-05-2011, 01:57 PM
hydrashocker
Hall Of Fame
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by pdosburn
Hi guys, I need a little help., I know I am pretty dumb, but where does one make a new post., and when he makes one., how does he get answers., at any rate I need some help in identifying the production run of a 1992 Dodge Dakota Lil Red Dakota., how rare is it, what's it worth, and is is collectable., The original 5.2 magnum engine had some miles on it., and I replaced it with a 5.9., Electronics didn't work, but I've cured that., email me at pdosburn@mebtel.net in case I can't find this post again.,
Your not dumb, and there is no such thing as a stupid question if you don't know the answer to it.

This should be moved to the Dakota section.

Old 04-05-2011, 04:32 PM
Crazy4x4RT
Hall Of Fame
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Which electronics did you use. If you use all the stock stuff 5.2 stuff it would work. Trust me I did the same thing.

Quick Reply: lil red dakota