1st Gen Dakota Tech 1987 - 1996 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 1st Gen Dakota.

New Dakota owner

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2011, 02:08 PM
LOVEMYLABXS
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Dakota owner

Hey folks well after all my years on GODS green earth I just got my first Dodge It's a 95 Dakota with a v6 magnum ( guess that means it's a 3.9 l what is the difference between the MAG and standard?) Anyways found this site cause it looks like I'm in the fuel guage club and was doing a search on how to fix. Only had the truck a couple of days now but sure like it so far. It's got 143000 on it but being kind of old I guess I got a good light right foot cause I got almost 20 MPG out of the first fill up Lots of paper work from the pervious owner on things that have been done so the wife and I fell good about the purchase.

This will be my duck/goose hunting rig up here in the GREAT NORTHWEST so I hope it'll get me in and out of some of the back country area I travel once the roads are mud and or SNOWED in.

Don't plan on doing a lot of mods (why mess with a good thing) to it but will be getting a canopy soon for it.

Besides hunting I do like to snap a few pictures so here's one from today of my new (to me ) DAKOTA
Mike

Attached Thumbnails New Dakota owner-dsc_2515.jpg  

Last edited by LOVEMYLABXS; 07-16-2011 at 02:12 PM.

Quick Reply: New Dakota owner