1st Gen Dakota Tech 1987 - 1996 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 1st Gen Dakota.

Greetings

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2011, 12:32 PM
DirtyHarry83
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Greetings

I would like to thank everyone for the very valuable information here.

I am a new member and all of you have inspired the confidence in me to work on my truck. There is definitely something to be said about working on something with your own two hands. I enjoy that satisfaction and understanding of work done that way.

I really like the first Gen Dakota's. I learned to drive in my Dad's 93 5.2 V8 and I went through 3 cars before I decided I wanted that experience back. In 2008 I bought a 94 Dodge Dakota 5.2l V8. I really plan on restoring her back to some sort of former glory as best I can and adding a few custom touches. I am often told to go buy a new truck. I just feel this truck is just the right size for me.

I've recently redone my Headliner (photo's soon) and I am tempted to build my own center console for a more convenient arm rest height.

Also, I am a proud member of my gas gauge does not work club and watching my miles between fill ups. Hope to fix that when I pull the bed.

Thanks

Old 12-12-2011, 01:02 PM
Crazy4x4RT
Hall Of Fame
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Cool, Welcome to DF!

Sounds like a good buy. Ya post up pics.