1st Gen Dakota Tech 1987 - 1996 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 1st Gen Dakota.

Upper Control Arm Mount

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2012, 06:48 PM
tsepich
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Upper Control Arm Mount

I'm looking for a passenger (RIGHT) side 1993 Dakota 4x4 (v8 318) UPPER CONTROL (A) ARM MOUNT. not the control arm but the mount for the control arm.everything else is fine, alignment is still good,but I'm looking for the mount its self. I know it is welded to the frame, but if anyone has an idea if anyone makes an Aftermarket, O.E.M, or if someone has a Junk Dakota they would be willing to cut this mount out and send to me for a reasonable price. The Truck is for a customer, who is wanting to fix this problem. ANY INFO WOULD BE NICE. I have been searching and searching from dealership to junkyard around Central Illinois and no one can find one and of corse the Deal would like me to bring in the truck to see what im talking about to tell me they can or cant get this part and then ream me with an outrageous bill for the "Diagnosis". I have all the tools and capabilities to weld one on myself but no one seems to be able to find one.

Old 05-01-2012, 02:03 AM
Crazy4x4RT
Hall Of Fame
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

I will move this to the 1st Generation Dakota sub-forum. There is one member parting out his truck, check the classifieds on this site.

Quick Reply: Upper Control Arm Mount