1st Gen Dakota Tech 1987 - 1996 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 1st Gen Dakota.

help with lights

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2005, 10:27 PM
mikerickbob
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help with lights

ok so i was driving my 1990 dodge dokata and all the sudden the signal lights stopped working. i pulled over and found that the brake lights were also not working. i found a blown fuse replaced it and starded it up and it blew. i replaced it again and the brake lights work but not the signal lights. i checked the bulbs and they are all fine. any ideas thanks

Old 09-17-2005, 03:58 PM
jrmayer01
Default RE: help with lights

hey i am having a similar problem here, but my fuses are all good but the brake lights don't come on when i depress the brake pedal. dodge recommended replacing the circuit bulb strip that inserts into the lamp, but there is no refund on that if it doesnt work, which it didnt for me. if you find out what the issue was for yours, fill me in and i will do the same as well...thanks

Old 10-02-2005, 06:25 PM
Kotakid

Ok to try and help i need more info does the signal actually turn on and not blink or does it just complete not turn on or blink.

Old 12-12-2005, 06:18 AM
cobra55

my turning signal's do the same thing, my problem is the multiswitch, brake lights work fine

Quick Reply: help with lights