1st Gen Dakota Tech 1987 - 1996 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 1st Gen Dakota.

95 dodge dakota

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2018, 09:44 PM
RalphP
Champion
Received 368 Likes on 340 Posts

Originally Posted by colbyvaughn
go on somewhere.you know what i mean by same size tires.it common sense when someone saya that.i aint gotta say specific tires.i appreciate your help but man it didnt do this with the other speedo.so it has nothing to do with the tires.thats like me u asking me my oil leaked a quart u look under your hood u left the oil cap on.im not gonna argue i dont know you.
No, I don't know what you mean by "the same size tire". But here's another thing - "it didn't do this with the other speedo," So, you've change speedometers? Again, is it off 10MPH all the time (shows 10MPH when standing still, or shows 10 when you're doing 20), or is it off 10MPH at, say, 50MPH? There's a GIGANTIC difference between the two. One is "Pull the needle and put it back on properly"; the other is "OK, how many MPH does it show at what road MPH, and if the old speedo was accurate, why did you change it?" See, there's a LOT that's not being said there. YOU know it, but nobody else does, because you can't be bothered to discuss the whole situation.

The answer that has to be given to you is "It's leaking oil where it's leaking oil" and "It's off because it's off". For more, it's time to sharpen the old thinking cap and, well, THINK. OBSERVE. DEDUCE. Do all that stuff you hated to do in school.

Originally Posted by colbyvaughn
i meant oil cap off.and ralph ive had some personal issues with myself and well my truck suffered and im just trying to fix sorry for the short answers
Heh.

I've just had a week of "POS Tech needed" workorders sent to me with over 5,000 words of legalese ... but not a ****ing description of what the damn problem is! Sorry, I get very ill tempered when I'm faced with that repeatedly.

RwP

Old 12-16-2018, 02:25 PM
colbyvaughn
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ralph you are not helping me one bit.sorry i asked you can keep going on bout tires speedometer whatever i dont care.im stepping out of this conversation.

Quick Reply: 95 dodge dakota