1st Gen Dakota Tech 1987 - 1996 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 1st Gen Dakota.

Seats?

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2019, 01:59 AM
TBustah
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seats?

The bench in my 1995 Club Cab is pretty thrashed, I want to swap in some buckets from something else.

Has anyone else upgraded the seating in their first gen? What works? Are there seats from another Chrysler product that will bolt right in? I don't really care about keeping it in the family or even matching colors, I just need an easy fix because I don't have welding equipment to splice on seat rails or anything like that.

Old 05-18-2019, 12:15 AM
WolfStar
Professional
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by TBustah
The bench in my 1995 Club Cab is pretty thrashed, I want to swap in some buckets from something else.

Has anyone else upgraded the seating in their first gen? What works? Are there seats from another Chrysler product that will bolt right in? I don't really care about keeping it in the family or even matching colors, I just need an easy fix because I don't have welding equipment to splice on seat rails or anything like that.
I'd be interesting in hearing options for the front seats. The wires all broke on the drivers seat and I fixed it temporarily with a coat hanger, but it's starting to come apart again and I'm wondering if some nicer seats from another truck would fit.

Quick Reply: Seats?