1st Gen Dakota Tech 1987 - 1996 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 1st Gen Dakota.

Dakota Roll Bar

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2006, 10:19 PM
charger_340
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dakota Roll Bar

I have an 88 Dakota Sport parts truck that I'm looking to sell the roll bar out of. I was offered 150 for it before I even had the truck, but I never got the guys info so I couldn't really sell it to him. I dunno what someone else is willing to pay for something like this, but make me an offer. It's black, has two square lights on (that both work). I could take the factory switch out too and include that with it. I'm not sure if it's possible to disassemble and ship, but if anyone in northern MN is interested, you could come pick it up. Thanks for any interest.

Old 04-07-2006, 08:04 AM
moparmanewulm
Default RE: Dakota Roll Bar

i have been looking for one for my 93. i live in southern mn. i just need the bar and all the mount stuff for it.

Old 04-07-2006, 09:57 PM
charger_340

are you interested? would you be able to come pick it up or possibly meet at a spot convenient for both of us? Lemme know

Old 04-08-2006, 12:25 AM
moparmanewulm

I am intrested put i don't have the cash at the moment. I have to fix my spider gears in my rear end first. other wise yea once i have money i would buy it. Maybe meet half way in st.cloud for something. depends where your at.

Quick Reply: Dakota Roll Bar