1st Gen Durango 1998 - 2003 Durango's

Honda Vs Durango! TOO FUNNY!

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2007, 03:17 AM
hydrashocker
Hall Of Fame
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Honda Vs Durango! TOO FUNNY!

So there I was pulling up to a red light. I look over at a Honda ricer. Now this was a nicer looking ricer. I mean this guy put some money in this thing right. Of course he is looking over at me right. And yes I have to say I was a little provocative.

So to get back to the point I look in my rear view mirror right and I'm looking at my riding lawn mower riding in my 1600 Lbs trailer being towed behind my truck. I'm thinking (can I take him)
WHY THE HELL NOT!!!
[sm=burnout.gif]
So I throw on the tow feature and get ready. Light turn green and I go off the line but this ricer just rolls right. I'm thinking this guy (even tho I'm in front) isn't into it. I let off and my trans shifts into second. All of a sudden I hear this ******* open her up and I'm thinking, hell no! So he is coming up the drivers side.I open the beast!
My baby downshifts down into first and is catching up fast. I shift into second and keep up sitting right at his passenger door. The sad part is I saw blue out of the corner of my eye and the wife say's
(does this guy have NOS)?[sm=idontcare.gif]Then third came, I shifted harder and faster than him and pulled ahead!
Man what a race!
I mean neck and neck back and forth.
Too bad I was pulling a trailer with my riding lawn mower in it and still kicked his ***! I got to post this in https://dodgeforum.com/forumid_13/tt.htm

Old 04-29-2007, 04:10 AM
IndyDurango
Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Honda Vs Durango! TOO FUNNY!

To funny.

IndyD

Old 04-29-2007, 02:26 PM
Kensai
Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The sad part is being beaten by a Durango pulling a trailer at the same time! Don't think I can ever live that down! haha

Old 05-01-2007, 05:57 AM
Mean Green
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That should tell him something about the fact that no matter what you do to your rice you still only have 4 cylinders...

Quick Reply: Honda Vs Durango! TOO FUNNY!